Butyric acid is a high potency butyrate formula buffered with calcium and magnesium. Butyric acid is a short chain fatty acid produced as the result of the bacterial breakdown of dietary fibre.
- Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
- Provides a high potency butyrate formula buffered with calcium and magnesium
One capsule taken three times a day with food, or as professionally directed.
NB: This product has a strong sour smell which is completely normal.
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC NRV|
Butyric Acid (as Calcium & Magnesium Butyrate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose),Medium Chain Triglycerides.
Warnings and Considerations
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat