- Calcium is needed for the formation and maintenance of bones and teeth Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
- Calcium is necessary for the normal function of muscles and neurotransmission
- Calcium contributes to normal blood clotting Suitable for individuals with malabsorption and poor calcium status
Serving size: 3 caps of 100mg.
|INGREDIENT||AMOUNT||PROVIDING||% EC NRV|
- Calcium Citrate, Capsule (HPMC)
- Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide)
- Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose)
Allergens and Suitability
- Dairy free
- Suitable for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Suitable for those on vegetarian diets
3 caps a day.
Warnings and Contraindications
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat