Biocare’s Iron Complex contains iron with malic acid, vitamin C and vitamin B2 for optimum iron absorption. It is particularly suitable for individuals who are sensitive to standard iron supplementation.
Benefits of Biocare’s EAP Complex
- Useful for people with malabsorption and poor iron status
- Particularly suited to those individuals who are sensitive to inorganic iron supplementation
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive function
- Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body
- Iron, vitamin B2 and vitamin C contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C and vitamin B2 are antioxidants that contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Qty. Per Serving
|% EC NRV
|* Nutrient reference value not established
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Malic Acid, Iron Citrate, Capsule Shell (HydroxypropylMethylcellulose), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).
Warnings and Contraindications
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat