L-Lysine HCl supplies the essential amino acid L-lysine. L-Lysine has documented immuno-supportive properties, is important for proper growth, and it plays an essential role in the production of carnitine. Carnitine functions in assisting in the conversion of fatty acids into energy, and may also assist in normalizing cholesterol.
Additionally, Lysine may aide in helping the body absorb calcium, and it plays an important role in the formation of collagen. Since Lysine and Arginine share common pathways in the body, high levels of arginine may lower lysine levels in the body.
One capsule three times each day as a food supplement
Nutrient information per 1 capsule
|Ingredient||Qty. Per Serving||% EC NRV|
|* Nutrient reference value not established|
L-Lysine HCl, Capsule Shell (Gelatine and Water)
Warnings and Contraindications
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake/dose
- Do not purchase or consume if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat