- Studies show that Olive Leaf can inhibit the growth of bacteria and viruses.
- Candida support.
- May be helpful against many parasites.
- Supports a healthy immune system, helps fight viruses.
- According to research, may help lower blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Good tasting and alcohol-free, great for kids and adults!
Full adult dose is 30-60 drops in a glass of water or other drink, 3 times a day. Start at half dose and work up to full dose over first few days, to avoid herxheimer reaction (die off).
Half of adult dose. For sensitive children, start with one drop, 3 times a day and increase gradually to 15 drops, 3 times a day, in juice, water or other drink
- Contains natural phenols; should not be taken by people who do not tolerate berries and other phenolic foods.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Olive leaf should not be used by people with Diabetes.
Olive leaf extract should not be taken with antibiotics, as it may make them less effective.