- Promotes good health, blood pressure and serotonin levels. Hypoallergenic. Gluten and casein free. Capsules are plant based. Ultra Tested®.
- L-Theanine is an amino acid, found in tea leaves, that is used to support the relaxation response, sleep quality and memory.
- Contributing to mental alertness, learning and concentration.
- Theanine is a unique amino acid present nearly exclusively in three species of tea plants. It is also present in one species of mushrooms. It is not present in proteins like other amino acids are. One to two percent of the weight of green tea leaves is L-theanine.
- The green tea plant has become a popular food and dietary supplement recently because it seems to promote certain aspects of good health including relaxation and healthy serotonin levels. It is the L-theanine in the green tea that is associated with these health benefits.For those individuals who do not drink teas, L-theanine can still be consumed by using a dietary supplement of L-theanine.
Serving size: 1 capsule
|Qty. Per Serving
- L-Theanine, microcystalline cellulose, stearic acid, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell)
Allergens and Suitability
Free from sugar, starch, soy, wheat, casein, gluten, milk, egg, gelatin, flavorings, colorings, peanuts, tree nuts or fish.