TriEnza is a broad-spectrum enzyme product for protein, gluten, dairy, starches, carbohydrates, fats, fiber, and polyphenolic foods.
Serving size: 2 capsules with meals
|Daily Intake Amount: Two capsules|
|Proprietary enzyme blend providing||391mg||✝|
|protease 6.0||20000 HUT||✝|
|protease 3.0||20 SAPU||✝|
|* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value|
|✝ NRV not yet established|
Ascorbyl palmitate, hypoallergenic plant fiber (microcrystalline cellulose). Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).
Allergens and Suitability
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
As a food supplement, take 2 capsules with each meal, or as directed by a health professional.
Warnings and Contraindications
- If you are pregnant, breast-feeding, have a medical condition or are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Do not consume if the seal is broken upon arrival
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle