- Ginkgo biloba is the world’s oldest living species of tree and the leaves of the tree are used in modern herbal medicine. Medicinal use of ginkgo can be traced back almost 5,000 years in Chinese herbal medicine
- Ginkgo helps the maintenance of good cognitive function
- Ginkgo extract contains ginkgo flavone glycosides and terpene lactones. Ginkgo flavone glycosides typically make up 24% of the extract and terpene lactones make up approximately 6%
- Ginkgo plus Blackcurrant contains an extremely concentrated form of ginkgo (300mg at 50:1 extract) equivalent to 15000mg of concentrated ginkgo powder
- Blackcurrant is naturally rich in vitamin C and anthocyanidins
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC NRV|
|Ginkgo Extract 50:1||300mg||(Standardised to 24% of Ginkgoflavonglycosides and 6% Terpene Lactones)|
|Blackcurrant Extract 4:1||200mg||(Equivalent to 800mg Blackcurrant)|
Ginkgo Biloba Extract (Ginkgo biloba Leaf), Blackcurrant Extract (Ribes nigrum Leaf), Capsule Shell (HPMC), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Ascorbyl Palmitate & Silicon Dioxide), Maltodextrin.
One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Warnings and Contraindications
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.