TriEnza is a broad-spectrum enzyme product for protein, gluten, dairy, starches, carbohydrates, fats, fiber, and polyphenolic foods.
Serving size: 2 capsules with meals
|Qty. Per Serving||% NRV|
|Peptidase with DPP IV||50000 HUT||*|
|DPP IV||1200 DPPU||*|
|Protease 4.5||65000 HUT||*|
|Protease 6.0||25000 HUT||*|
|* Nutrient reference value not established|
- Vegetable capsule (cellulose and water)
- Microcrystalline cellulose (cellulose, and MCT oil derived from palm oil)
Allergens and Suitability
No added sugar, starch, rice, dairy, soy, wheat, yeast, gluten, nuts, artificial flavors, or animal derivatives.
These enzymes should be used with care in cases of active stomach or duodenal ulcers, severe bowel inflammation (characterized by blood in stools), hemophilia and other bleeding disorders, or within a week of scheduled surgery. This product may not be appropriate for those with known allergies to Aspergillus enzyme proteins, though non-specific mold allergies do not necessarily preclude use of fungal enzymes. Consult your medical doctor for further advice, and err on the side of caution. Those with known anaphylactic allergic reactions to fungal proteins should NOT ingest fungal-derived enzymes.
2 capsules per meal or as needed. No upper limit has been established for enzyme dosing, and animal studies with similar enzymes found no toxicity at dosing as high as 2000 milligrams per kilogram of body weight per day for 90 days. Most find using 2 to 4 capsules per meal adequate, and most likely no further benefits will occur with higher dosing, though more may be given for the infrequent and large food challenges. Each person is different so we encourage some experimentation to find the dose that best helps each person.
Warnings and Contraindications
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Do not consume if the seal is broken upon arrival
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle