- Kirkmans Yeast-Aid™ is a proprietary product formulated to support the immune system and support healthy yeast levels in the body.
- Yeast-Aid™ was developed by working closely with several physicians and with the guidance of the late Dr. William Crook, an expert in yeast issues.
Serving size: 4 capsules
|Qty. Per Serving||% NRV|
|Selenium (from chelate)||70mcg||100|
|Olive leaf extract||200mg||*|
|Pau d’arco bark extract||200mg||*|
|Goldenseal rhizome and root extract||200mg||*|
|Caprylic acid (calcium caprylate)||100mg||*|
|* Nutrient reference value not established|
- Di-calcium phosphate
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Silicon dioxide
- Plant cellulose capsule
Allergens and Suitability
Free from sugar, starch, soy, wheat, casein, gluten, milk, preservatives, yeast, gelatin, flavorings, colorings, peanuts, tree nuts or fish
It is intended that this supplement only be used if recommended by a physician. This hypoallergenic version is offered in capsules that should be swallowed whole to avoid the bitter taste of the unsweetened ingredients.
Warnings and Contraindications
- Do not take if pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or breastfeeding
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Do not consume if the seal is broken upon arrival
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle