Calcium (citrate) is a highly bioavailable form of calcium to help ensure adequate calcium intake in conjunction with a balanced diet. Calcium contributes to normal muscle function and the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
As a food supplement, take 3 capsules daily, with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Nutrient information per one capsule
|Qty. Per Serving
|% EC NRV
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)
|* Nutrient reference value not established
Calcium citrate, ascorbyl palmitate. Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).
Warnings and Contraindications
- If you are pregnant, breast-feeding, have a medical condition or are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not purchase or consume if the seal is broke
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
†Provides weight management support as part of a healthy lifestyle with a reduced calorie diet and regular exercise.