Some people are more prone to infection and want to boost their immune system year-round. Others may want to protect themselves from becoming ill at key times over the year. Either way, this natural formula can help support complete immune function
- Supports immune system
- Strengthening and balancing
Thyme is used within this herbal infusion as it can help to support the immune system and Elderflower has a positive effect on the sinuses and can help with fever and runny noses. While Honeysuckle and Forsythia are used to naturally treat sore throats.
Cinnamon and Ginger help support a healthy circulation and maintain efficient blood flow through the body. Finally, echinacea has natural anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties and has a strengthening, balancing effect.
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris)
- Radish seed (Lai Fu Zi) (Raphanus sativus)
- Elder (Sambucus nigra)
- Echinacea flowers (Echinacea purpurea)
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
- Liquorice (Gan Cao) (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Ginger (Sheng Jiang) (Zingiber officinalis)
- Holy basil (Ocimum sanctum)
Purified water, fresh squeezed Lemon juice and pure Maple syrup.
How to use
Shake well, this is a purely natural product with sediment. Refrigerate after opening. Sip 1/3 of a bottle at spaced intervals daily. Adjust the dose depending on how you feel. Can be diluted in water. Do not exceed more than 1 bottle in any 24-hour period.
Warnings and Contraindications
- Not suitable for children under the age of 12.
- Once opened consume within 24 hours or 48 hours if refrigerated.
- Store out of the reach of young children.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.