This organic herbal sleep remedy is ideal for people who struggle to switch off and get to sleep or for those suffering with insomnia. It can be used as part of your overall sleep hygiene routines, such as switching off from screen time early, lighting candles, having a bath or other ways you prepare for slumber.
- Mild relaxant
- Promotes sleep
- Improves sleep quality
Oat straw is traditionally used as a mild relaxant and sleep aid, while Passion flower and Valerian both have gentle sedative properties that can help get one off to sleep quickly and improve overall sleep quality. Although not traditionally used to aid sleep, Willow bark is anti-inflammatory and is thought to counter inflammatory activity within the brain that can interfere with sleep. Nutmeg has long traditional use as a remedy for poor sleep and Jujube is a soothing sweet, tasting Chinese tonic herb.
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata)
- Oat straw (Avena sativa)
- Valerian (Valeriana officinalis)
- Jujube fruit (Da Zao) (Zizyphus jujuba)
- Willow bark (Salix alba)
- Hops flowers (Humulus lupulus)
- Nutmeg (Myristica fragrans)
- Hawthorn berry (ShanZha) (Crataegus spp.)
Purified water, fresh squeezed Lemon juice, pure Maple syrup and Pomegranate juice.
How to use
Shake well, this is a purely natural product with sediment. Refrigerate after opening. Best taken one hour before bed. Adjust the dose depending on how you feel. Can be diluted in water. Do not exceed more than 1 bottle in any 24-hour period.
Warnings and Contraindications
- Not suitable for children under the age of 12.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.