- Relaxes nerves and muscles and promotes relaxation and restful sleep
- Magnesium helps to protect against damage from a range of toxic metals
- Magnesium is an essential mineral that is involved in many body functions as well as being a constituent of bones and teeth.
- Tested for over 950 contaminants: heavy metals, bacteria, yeast, mold, pesticides, and more
Serving size: 2.5g
|Qty. Per Serving
|* Nutrient reference value not established
Magnesium (Citrate) 375mg.
Allergens and Suitability
Free from sugar, starch, soy, wheat, casein, gluten, milk, egg, preservatives, yeast, gelatin, artificial flavorings or colorings, peanuts, tree nuts, and fish
Children: 2.5 grams or ½ rounded teaspon daily or as professionally directed
Adults: ½ to 1 teaspoon daily or as professionally directed
Magnesium citrate soluble powder is formulated with an anhydrous form of magnesium citrate making it soluble in water and other water based liquids. After powder is mixed in the liquid, let mixture sit for 15 minutes and remix to maximize solubility. The bioavailability and absorption of this form of magnesium will be unsurpassed. The calming qualities of magnesium will be seen much quicker than with other forms of magnesium.
Warnings and Contraindications
- Magnesium supplements can cause changes in stool consistency and bowel habits. If this occurs, discontinue use and discuss this matter with your physician
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Do not consume if the seal is broken upon arrival
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle